As I meet with my Life Coaching clients, I notice that some lives transform faster than others. Lately, the Lord has been waking me up at 4:33am, 4:11am…
The theme God keeps growing in me is this… (and I’ve noticed others seeing this same picture too!)
Planting His seeds (His wisdom, revelation, healing…)
…requires first a healthy heart soil (healed heart)
…and a renewed mind.
Trying to plant seeds without good soil (healed heart and a renewed mind), won’t lead to healthy growth.
I drew 2 pictures for you…! 😀
Check them out… Picture #1:
Then, out comes the growth and fruit all from abiding in Jesus who is the True Vine (not to mention the Way, the Truth, and the Life (John 14:6)! And Father God is the Gardener. (John 15:1-2), while Holy Spirit is the Living Water! (John 7:37-39)
Pretty amazing that all 3 beings of the Trinity is carefully attending to your growth – IF you let them. 😀
Look below… (I should have added water being poured out and into the root system to represent Holy Spirit’s living water…)
Together, on this journey… (Pause and reflect on this.)
- We invite Jesus to heal our hearts.
- We read the written Word for our minds to be renewed.
- In order to enjoy deeper intimacy and receive God’s wisdom and revelation. (Ephesians 1:17-20)
This picture has come to me over and over…!
As you look at this picture and reflect on the Scripture passages, what is God speaking to you?
- Ask Him: Lord, how would you like to heal my heart today?
- Ask Him: Lord, what do you want to show me from these passages? (See references and go treasure hunting!)
- Ask Him: Lord, if I were to invite your healing power, and your Divine wisdom and revelation in my life this week, what would shift for me?
Enjoy this exercise and share your findings in the comments below… 🙂
And if you’d like to join me on this journey with my group coaching circle, learn more here. (New circles are starting seasonally!)